After months upon months of hard work and dedication, we are proud to announce that Super Staking is finally going live on June 30, 2021. Soon users will enjoy maximized incentives as dDAFI rewards, available on multiple chains including Polygon, Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum.
What is Super Staking?
Super Staking can be thought of as Staking 2.0, where you get more than simple token rewards. Instead, you receive dTokens which grow alongside the network. As a network becomes more adopted your dTokens multiply in reward quantity.
Until now, every inflation model including PoS, Liquidity Mining, Farming and Staking was inherently flawed. Users take on high-risk which can only be matched with protocol’s emitting huge token quantities. Super Staking instead, converts volatility in the market demand into reward quantity.
No longer will users have to be diluted through large inflation rates which devalue the protocol. Say goodbye to being forced to exit the network you love to cope with a fluctuating market. Your long-term commitment to the success of a protocol will be rewarded, you finally become an actual part of the network.
- Maximized Incentives — Stake your DAFI tokens and get rewards in dDAFI. The protocol makes sure rewards adapt to changes in the demand, so your rewards multiply as the network grows.
- Multiple Chains — Super Staking will initially be deployed on Binance Smart Chain. Shortly after, users will be able to stake their DAFI on Ethereum and Polygon.
- Fees go back to users — Someone exits? No problem! You and all other active users get a share of the 25% fee they paid to convert their dDAFI back to DAFI at a 1:1 ratio.
- Exciting flavors — You’ll stake DAFI for rewards in dDAFI — which is pegged to Price & TVL as the chosen demand metric. We’re going to soon launch multiple exotic flavors of dTokens, built seamlessly on top of this product.
- Limitless applications — This is the core-layer which we can use to soon build multi-staking & social staking. Over the coming months, DAFI will be able to be staked for other flavors of crypto-assets. In August we are launching a platform which will become the accelerator for onchain adoption, powered entirely by Super Staking.
Part of history
Everything in the decentralized world is built on inflation. This started with Bitcoin being used to incentivize miners, without it — nothing could function.
The DAFI token becomes the first to be staked for dToken rewards, where inflation is now directly linked to market demand. Protocol’s can soon adopt Super Staking to replace the traditional model— and start incentivizing users from their own network’s adoption.
Recently we sat down with the creator of Blockchain technology, Dr Stornetta, to compare smart dToken distribution to what Satoshi envisioned here, in a vibrant conversation. Together, we identified that Super Staking is the first alternative to the standard inflation model proposed by Satoshi. Some of the main features include:
- Robust decentralization — As dTokens modify their quantity depending on the stress of the network, it becomes harder for single-users to damage the network.
- Network adaptivity — When demand is low, the protocol will go into a protect-mode, making reward distributions more scarce to participants, to prevent hyperinflation
- Better users — Rewarding users with more quantity as an economy increases in consumption, utility and demand.
Under the hood
We are preparing detailed docs next week, which will break down the math, game-theory logic, and ingenuity that has gone into designing a completely new form of inflation.
Super Staking will be launched for 1 month and extended for the foreseeable future. A total of 3,000,000 DAFI will be allocated for the first month. The APY will be provided closer to the time of launch.
It’s important to note that rewards are in the form of dDAFI, we feel it’s better to include ‘Potential APY’ so users can see the accumulated rewards if network demand reaches it’s maximum peak, which would multiply their dDAFI rewards.
We plan on deploying the first dDAFI pool on Binance Smart Chain on June 30th. Once deployed, we’ll enable Super Staking DAFI on Polygon and Ethereum a week later.
Super Staking enables a decentralized system which relies on actions/triggers within the protocol to calculate market demand, thereby affecting dDAFI reward balances. It is designed from scratch to be highly-customizable so that we can seamlessly deploy applications such as:
- New dToken flavors
- Social dTokens
- Synthetic airdrops
- Adaptive Liquidity programs, and more.